Just wanted to let you know that I changed hosting company, and the site has been down a few hours, but everything should now be back online.
Now i’m back and ready to continue making games and programs!
I already have a few new things to post today:
- We have renamed World Cup 2012 to 2014 to make it match the world cup coming up at that time, and to give us some more time to finish making the game.
We have now put in the cup selection menus where you select the teams you want to have in the cup, and you can choose either a europ cup or a world cup.
- A new beta of Chainsaw has been put up to extend the testing period.
- I have made some new things in Survive, but this will be a surprise until it’s out.
That should be it for now, but i will post more news soon regarding the games.
Because of that I need at the hospital and have operated my back on Thursday 29 March I will have to take a break with MarcroSoft.
All programs and games on both the Danish and English side will still be available for download.
In the future I will not be able to answer my mail. All emails sent to support the address will be kept till I’m ready again.
I write here again when I know more.
Well, this is the first news post after this site was launched, I have been busy doing a lot of other things, but now I have a lot to post:
- All the games: Bomb Stopper, Fire Run, Grizzly Gulch Gunfight and Test Game have been discontinued and are now open source. You can find them on the games page.
These games are very small and was nearly made to test the game engine, bgt, that I use to create games with.
- World Cup 2012 is still being worked on, but it takes a lot of time and we don’t have any new info to post here, but we will soon record an audio demo of it so you all can hear how it’s gonna work.
- Survive is also still in development, and the newest concept demo contains a new intro and some new sounds, so check that out.
I think that’s it for now, oh I forgot to say that the game “The Bomb” will soon be put up as open source, but that’s written in another language so I haven’t had time to do that yet, but check back soon.
I am very happy to say that MarcroSoft.org is up and running.
Please note that there may be a few errors, so please send me an email if you have any questions, comments etc.
I will be making some changes to the site in the near future, so stay tuned.